Quality & Audit Solutions
If so, talk to us today about how our unique, proprietorial 360˚Quality & Audit solution, will effectively and efficiently help your organisation to meet
- HIQA’s National Standards for Safer Better Healthcare
- HIQA standards for Residential Services for People with Disabilities or
- the National Standards for Childrens’ Residential Centres
According to HIQA, the National Standards for Safer Better Healthcare provide the building blocks for an integrated, standards-driven, approach to quality and safety in healthcare, creating a common understanding of quality and safety. The standards also give healthcare providers a framework to continuously improve the safety and quality of services delivered. Click here to learn more.
The Wolfe Group is recognised as the most experienced provider of Quality & Audit services to the Health & Social Care sector currently operating in Ireland. We have to date delivered over 120 audits and evaluations on services in the Irish Health sector including Acute & Maternity Hospitals, Older Person, Disability and Mental Health services.
Our reputation in helping clients to measure, evaluate and develop quality and standards within their service, and in preparing them to meet national standards, is unrivalled. We are also the only service provider in Ireland to execute ‘live’ audits.
View a sample of recent Quality & Audit projects undertaken by The Wolfe Group on behalf of our clients here.
Our proprietorial 360˚Quality & Audit service download brochure offers organisations the most effective and comprehensive approach to meeting national standards currently available in Ireland and encompasses the following elements:
- Training for frontline staff
- Practical Audit Skills Training (not offered by any other service provider)
- Custom designed, role specific training for frontline, middle and senior managers (not offered by any other service provider)
- Training for the fit person’s process for CEO and/or Directors (not offered by any other service provider)
- Pre-Inspection and Registration audits, with full Report and Action Plan (not offered by any other service provider)
- Consultancy and support on implementations of HIQA recommendations
You can choose to undertake the full 360˚ approach or select individual elements of the service to best prepare your organisation to meet HIQA Standards.
Contact us to discuss your specific needs in strictest confidence.