We are providing a number of programmes remotely, available to be purchased either as a group within a service or for small numbers of staff to join with others from other services.
Theory based training programmes being delivered remotely are:
1. Epilepsy management and administration of Midazolam
2. PEG management
3. Safeguarding vulnerable adults – full and refresher training
4. Safeguarding vulnerable children and Children First – full and refresher training
5. Covid-19 adjusted Responsible & Safe Medication Management (C)
6. Responsible & Safe Medication Management (C) refresher
7. Dementia awareness for staff supporting people with people with Intellectual Disability
If you are interested in booking remotely delivered training in any of the above, or wish to explore the possibility of other training being delivered remotely, please do get in touch.